Clean Linen Wood Wick Soy Candle

$ 18.00

I remember my mother washing linen in the washing machine as a child. Even though we had a dryer, in the spring and summer, we would pile all of the linen into a basket, take it outside, and hang it on the clothes line. It was one of the nost memorable scents from my childhood.

Our Clean Linen wood wick, soy candle, captures this memory perfectly, once you light it.

Take a walk down memory lane...purely nostalgic.


And don't forget to pair our Clean Linen Room & Linen Spray when picking up our candle!

13 oz

Directions: Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. Once lit, allow to burn for approximately 2 hours or until wax is melted completely across the top of your candle. This will prevent your wax from "tunneling"  and will allow your candle to burn steady & slowly. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Gently blow out flame to extinguish, never use water.

WARNING: Keep lit candle away from drafty areas, flammable material, debris, and at all times, from children. Never move a lit or hot candle, wait until cool. Never leave a lit candle unattended. 


Related Products